Sunday 23 February 2020

Shakib opened his mouth with Bubbly Pregnancy/ newbazar24.com

Bubbly Pregnant, he has gone under the cover of public eye and Shakib Khan has paid him to move to America.
Bubli is now walking on the path of Apu, Bubal alone will return and double, and so on.
Asked about the truth of these reports, Shakib Khan said,
"Why are you asking me, if you go to Bubli, he can tell you well." She is in her home in Dhaka.
Shakib is again asked, "What happened to you in the past, is it going to be repeated with Bubal?"
Shakib's clear reply,
'The question is not whether the girl is educated, her family is also educated and well-respected.
He can do no wrong like Apu. He knows why he's hiding himself,
how do I tell. '
Shakib is asked this time,
'So you say that the news of your love, marriage or having children with Bubbly is unheard of?Shakib's answer - 'Certainly baseless and unnecessary. Bubli is nothing but my good friend and co-artist.
In fact,
since my stardom began, some jealous people have risen to ruin my career.
He repeatedly wants to destroy my career by creating issues that surrounded me,
which could never, will not.
My relationship with Apu Biswas was nothing but an emotional accident.
I made the mistake of recognizing him while doing so many things together.
We have learned enough from that mistake.

শেয়ার করুন

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.: