Thursday 27 February 2020

I'm sorry, Islam has no place in my country'

Slovakia's prime minister, Robert Fico, says his country has "no place for Islam." His comments are being viewed very seriously, as Slovakia will take over as president of the European Union in a few weeksRobert Fico becomes prime minister for the third time in March.
However, his leftist nationalist party lost a majority in parliament. Even before the vote, Fico commented on extremism.

In an interview with Slovakia's news agency TASR, Fico said in an interview, "I'll say something now, which sounds strange. I'm sorry, but Islam has no place in Slovakia. I don't want to see thousands of Muslims hereSlovakia will join the EU on July 1st. The EU President's Office is consistently enjoyed by each Member State

শেয়ার করুন

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.: